Expert Witness & Litigation Support
At the very core, appraisals are a subjective interpretation formulated by—hopefully—experienced professionals. As with all opinions, these interpretations are only as credible as those that provide them. Whether original opinions or rebuttals, litigation appraisals require knowledgeable, skilled and credentialed appraisal specialists that are experienced in providing litigation appraisals, appraisal reviews, and expert witness testimony.
Our appraisals and expert witness services have allowed our clients to prevail in millions of dollars at issue in litigation and dispute resolution.
At Anderson Appraisal Services, we provide comprehensive original opinion-of-value and rebuttal appraisal expert witness testimony and litigation-support services for residential properties within San Diego County, California. Through our in-depth analyses based on objective data, we’ve helped our clients achieve a wide range of positive outcomes by:
- Providing expert advice that helps resolve complex appraisal and valuation issues.
- Assisting in identifying the relative strengths and weaknesses of an appraisal or other information presented by opposing parties and perform additional research and analysis to support or discredit various assumptions or conclusions.
- Advising client counsel in the preparation of appraisal related discovery, appraiser expert challenges, and appraisal and appraiser compliance with state and federal regulations and the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP).
We have experience with cases including:
- Value loss due to issues such as water intrusion, mold, undisclosed defects, structural, and geological problems.
- Value loss due to view obstruction.
- Valuation of “stigmatized” property.
- Cases with retrospective dates of value or multiple dates of value.
- Valuation for divorce, dissolution of a partnership, and various taxation issues.
- Cases involving Estate disputes.
- Cases involving Bankruptcy.
Our considerable experience allows us to offer a range of Expert Witness and Litigation Support Services. Clients who have used our services include law firms and private parties (both plaintiffs and petitioners), government agencies, tax entities, financial institutions, accounting firms and many other businesses. In many cases, our independent, supportable analysis has allowed clients to settle cases without going to court.
Why Choose Anderson Appraisal Services
We are one of the most experienced appraisal firms in San Diego County and will provide credible and trustworthy valuations services with professionalism and integrity, allowing you to make well-informed decisions.
A brief confidential conversation about the details of your case will allow us to determine if our expertise is a match for your case and specific needs.
Years of Experience
We have designated members of the Appraisal Institute on staff and are associate members of the San Diego County Bar Association to stay abreast of the most recent developing issues in real estate appraisal and real estate law.
For a Free, no obligation consultation give us a call or we call you, just send us a quick note.
We’ll call you!